Cloprostenol Injection 2 ml in PCD pharma franchise in Jharkhand
- Medicine Type Veterinary Injectables
- Physical Form Liquid
- Ingredients Chemicals
- Treatments & Functions Cloprostenol has been used to terminate pregnancy in any animal that forms a corpus luteum.
- Recommended For Special Breed Animal, Aquatic Animal, Fowl, Pig, Pets, Cats, Dogs, Goat, Sheep, Horse, Poultry, Cattle
- Quantity/Volume 2 Milliliter (mL)
- Storage Instructions At room temperature
- Supply Ability : 1000 Piece Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 140.50 INR/Piece
- 100 Piece
- Cloprostenol has been used to terminate pregnancy in any animal that forms a corpus luteum.
- 2 Milliliter (mL)
- Special Breed Animal, Aquatic Animal, Fowl, Pig, Pets, Cats, Dogs, Goat, Sheep, Horse, Poultry, Cattle
- Veterinary Injectables
- At room temperature
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Piece Per Week
- 15 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 2 ml vial pack in a tray with cover & Disposable syringe
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
- WHO GMP
Product DescriptionBy its ability to shorten the life span of the corpus luteum Cloprostenol LEYPROST can be used to treat certain clinical conditions which delay breeding, to manipulate the estrous cycle to better fit certain management practices, and to induce abortion.
Cows which fail to exhibit normal estrous behaviour although ovarian cyclicity continues can be treated with Cloprostenol LEYPROST while in the luteal phase of the estrous cycle. They may then either be closely observed for estrus over a scheduled time period and bred on detection of estrus or bred at 72 and 96 hours after injection without estrus detection.