Price And Quantity
- 40.00 INR/Piece
- 20 Unit
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Unit Per Week
- 3-4 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 10 ML VIAL WITH 10 ML SWFI
- Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Chandigarh, Nagaland, Karnataka, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Central India, Punjab, Pondicherry, Odisha, Haryana, Daman and Diu, Lakshadweep, Tripura, Telangana, South India, Kerala, Sikkim, Assam, Mizoram, Uttar Pradesh, East India, West Bengal, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, North India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Manipur, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, West India, All India
- WHO GMP
Product DescriptionCefoperazone + Sulbactam is a combination of two medicines: Cefoperazone and Sulbactam. Cefoperazone is an antibiotic. It works by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering which is essential for the survival of bacteria. Sulbactam is a beta-lactamase inhibitor which reduces resistance and enhances the activity of Cefoperazone against bacteria.
- You have been prescribed this combination medicine to treat bacterial infections even if they have developed resistance.
- Finish the prescribed course, even if you start to feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Taking probiotics along with Cefoperazone + Sulbactam may help. Talk to your doctor if you notice bloody stools or develop abdominal cramps.
- Stop taking Cefoperazone + Sulbactam and inform your doctor immediately if you develop an itchy rash, swelling of the face, throat or tongue or breathing difficulties while taking it.
Cefoperazone 1000 mg sulbactam 500 mg
As directed by the physician
I M & I V only
1500 mg in 10 ml vial
Country of Origin
Made in India
Third Party Manufacturing,PCD Pharma Franchise